20070529

Journey of a Gluttonous Woman

A woman I work with constantly grosses me out with her consumption of sweets throughout the day. Two weeks ago I decided to keep track of it. This list is in no way comprehensive, because she could have eaten in the morning prior to work and in the car prior to pulling up. And who knows what she ate when I wasn't watching her or when she went home. Keep in mind our average day runs from only 8:15AM to 3:45PM. At least I will be at a different school in August.

Soda/coke in hand the ENTIRE day.

08:30 - Cherry Flavored Ring Pop and food wrapper(s) from Whataburger on desk

09:20 - Another Cherry Flavored Ring Pop

11:00 - At least 2 to 3 snack size nerds, a 3 sour-flavored pixie sticks and 3 to 4 snack size snickers (all within a ten minute period)

11:40 - besides her healthy lunch of just fried chicken and biscuits, she then ate a Fudgecicle, two chocolate chip cookies and 3 sour-flavored pixie sticks

13:00 - one "3 Musketeers" bar

15:30 - at least one cookie upon my depature from the building.