20080319

Taking APRIL off (sort of, please read)

Since March is such a cluster-fuck with the amount of bands and shows coming through town, I am taking the month of APRIL off from booking; UNLESS SOMEONE AMAZING NEEDS A SHOW!!! Also, I need to study for my last exam in April to finalize my teacher's certification. The site will still be maintained as normal, I just will not be on the prowl for anything until May.

I will resume with awesomeness on the following dates:

May 8th Thrones (Salem, OR - ex-melvins, high on fire)/The High Cost of Living (Austin)/ aKKolyte (dallas) at Doublewide, 21+, 9PM, $8

May 10th Ecstatic Sunshine (Baltimore)/CEX (b'more)/Ghosthustler (Dentron)/Schwa (dallas) at Kettle Art, All Ages, 8PM $6

May 18th El Paso Hot Button and Attractive & Popular CD release show at Good Records; All Ages, 3PM, FREE

Update: May show info updated and April was a good month to blow off b/c there are plenty of good shows coming through: The Cops, Ministry, Coliseum, Genghis Tron and Ghosthustler.